Please take a look as we take you through each section on the Digicel+ bill.
- Billing Address - This is the address the bill is sent to.
- Account Number –Unique number associated with your account. Please have this number available when calling customer service.
- Billing Date – The bill was issued on this date
- Announcements from Digicel- Any information we wish to advise you of.
- Previous balance– Last period's total amount due.
- Payments– Total amount paid for the last period.
- After Payments– Any balance added to your account after making last payment
- Monthly Subscription Charges- Amount required to pay per service period.
- Taxes and Fees- V.A.T. : Value Added Tax.
- Current Charges - Amount due for this service period inclusive of tax.
- Due Date- Full payment must be received on or by this date to avoid late fees or disconnection.
- Amount Due - Amount owing for current and past service period after including After Payments.
- Collections Information - Indicates due date and reconnection fee if services become suspended temporarily due to non-payment.
14. Slip - This section is to be submitted with your check payable to this address.15. Simplified Breakdown- This section includes a recap of all information presented on page 1 and includes the name of the package for which the customer is being billed.